Sunday 24 March 2013

Pay Day Mini Haul

Pay day is my favourite day of the month and I am usually the worst for spending all my pay the day it hits my bank account. This means I am very poor for the rest of the month and because of this unfortunate situation I find myself in, I have decided that I need to SAVE my pennies! 

However, I do believe in treating yourself every now and then to keep yourself smiling!

This pay day, I treated myself to a Benefit Brow Wax and Tint with my favourite Benefit girl. My brows were amazing as always when I left!

I bought a few beauty/skincare items: 
Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash/ No7 Beautiful Skin Hot Cloth Cleanse and Polish/ No7 Beautiful Skin Face Wipes/ Oral B Dental Floss/ Barry M Gelly High Shine Nail Paint in Blueberry

I love Soap and Glory and this body wash is my favourite bath product ever! It smells like Lemon Meringue Pie and as soon as I ran out of the first bottle i had to get some more.
 I have never tried No7's skincare range before so I am looking forward to trying out these products.
I got the Barry M Nail Paint free with the No7 products and I love it! I have it on my nails right now.
The final product is this dental floss and it is amazing. I am not an expert on dental floss and I don't usually rave about dental products but this dental floss is amazing.

I got this wee playsuit from River Island for £20. I think its more a beach cover to be honest but I'll try and rock this on a night out with some super high heels.

This dress is my new favourite. I love midi dresses and it was actually my mum that spotted this number! £14.99 in New Look and worth every penny! Its a monochrome midi dress with tiny orange bits all over it. I had to have it because orange is my favourite colour. I wore this dress out last night for a dinner and drinks date with my bestie! 
We went to an amazing Italian Restaurant in Edinburgh that had the most delicious puddings ever. The night ended back in Kelso with a few cocktails.


No comments:

Post a Comment