Monday 19 August 2013

What's in my Make-Up Bag


I've had a lot of social events after work recently (nights out and dinner dates) and it's meant that I have to carry a makeup bag with me filled with products that I can wear during the day and out at night! I have been relying on: 

- Maybelline Great Lash - DIORNUDE BB CREME - Benefit Fine One One - Clinique Chubby Stick in Two Ton Tomato - Miss Dior Cherie Mini - Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer - Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 hr in on and on Bronze - L'ocattane Hand Creme - Body Shop Coconut Lip Butter - 

I bought this make-up pouch from Alphabetbags.com and they are fast becoming my favourite online shop! I have purchased a few more of these cute pouches for my friends birthdays and I plan to buy more G products!! Please check out their website as their products are unique and beautifully made and they offer the best customer service! 


No comments:

Post a Comment