Sunday 15 September 2013

Dinner Time

I am the worst at making myself dinner, either my dad cooks me something he's having or it'll be a microwaveable meal for one please! So I have been scouring Pinterest and cook books for easy healthy meals and I came across this ultra simple pizza recipe on the back of my Gluten free wrap packet! I made a shopping list of all the things I needed and went to Sainsburys to buy my healthy ingredients.





You will need: 
1 pack of Warburtons Gluten free White Wraps
Cherry tomatoes
1 courgette 
1 red pepper
A ball of reduced fat mozzerlla  
Packet of pre cooked chicken slices
Passata Sauce 

Pre heat the oven to 180. Spread the passata sauce onto the wrap and then cover your wrap with all the tasty treats to create a pizza. Pop your pizza into the oven for 10 minutes and then serve. Delicious, quick and easy to make! 







No comments:

Post a Comment