Friday 20 September 2013

Review: Champneys Super Rich Cleansing Balm

One of my favourite things to do when I'm waiting to start work, is to browse the shelves of Boots for treats and special offers! On one of my many visits to Boots I discovered the Champneys range and better yet, there was a special offer!

I picked up the Champneys Super Rich Cleansing Balm which I think I got for around £8. (normally £13) I was really excited to try this product and I've been using it for about 3 weeks. I use it as my nightly cleanser in my skincare routine and I've really enjoyed using it. 



This super rich cleansing balm contains avocado, jojoba and natural floral oils. This balm deep cleanses, tones and exfoliates in one indulgent treatment. It is recommended for normal to dry skin types but I think it is a cleanser for all skin types. 

I take a little scoop of the balm into my hands and rub it in, then rub it into my skin. It is slightly abrasive which helps to lightly exfoliate my skin. I then use a flannel covered in warm water to remove the balm and then pat dry my skin with a towel. After use my skin feels amazing and it does feels like it has had a deep cleanse! This balm makes me look forward to my nightly skincare routine. I have noticed a big difference in my skin since I've started using it and I would recommend picking up this bargain balm! 

No comments:

Post a Comment