Sunday 29 September 2013

What I Wore This Week: WIWTW

I have not done an outfit post in ages and I thought I would do a 'What I Wore This Week' post to show all the outfits I have been wearing. I want to make this a weekly thing so I better make sure I'm looking at least decent most days! I have decided Sundays do not count as I usually use Sundays to chill in my joggers and eat rubbish all day so... Here are my outfits from Monday to Saturday

Monday:
Jumper- Newlook/ Leigh Jeans-Topshop/ Boots- Topshop/ Scarf- Edinburgh Woollen Mill

Tuesday: 
Shirt- River Island/ Leigh Jeans- Topshop/ Boots- Newlook

Wednesday: 
Shirt- Topshop/ Leigh Jeans- Topshop

Thursday:
T-shirt- Sainsburys/ Leigh Jeans- Topshop/ Bag- Zara/ Boots- Topshop/ Necklace- Newlook

Friday: 
Cardigan- River Island/ T-shirt- Newlook/ Black Treggings- Newlook/ Boots- Newlook/ Necklace- Newlook


Saturday: Dress- Newlook/ Boots- Newlook
 

Excuse the mess in my room and the wine bottles that have magically appeared on Saturday morning.







No comments:

Post a Comment