Sunday 20 October 2013

Autumn Eyeshadows

Berry coloured makeup, whether it be for your lips, eyes or cheeks, has been one of this autumns top make-up trends. I have experimented with different purple hued lipsticks and painted my nails every shade of berry nail polish but my eyeshadow range has stayed pretty neutral, until now!

I have picked up a few purple eyeshadows in the last month in the hopes that I would change up my neutral coloured eye makeup for a autumnal look.

I love the Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 Hr cream eyeshadows and I have a few in my collection. One of my favourite shades is Metallic Pomegranate. I would describe this as a pink toned burgundy with tiny gold glitters. The pigmentation is brilliant and these Colour Tattoo's never crease on my eyes. Metallic Pomegranate is my go to berry eyeshadow when i am doing my makeup in a hurry but want to look like I've actually made an effort. The colour in the picture above does not do the true colour of the eyeshadow justice.

I am a big fan of Avon Makeup and after becoming an Avon rep I made a big order for myself. I picked this Avon Eyshadow quad in Purple Haze which contains four highly pigmented eyeshadows that can create the perfect purple berry eye look. This eyeshadow quad is perfect for begginers that are looking to add a little colour to their everyday look. Each colour has a number which helps the user apply the eyeshadow. This quad contains:
1. A highlight shade 
2. An all over lid colour 
3. Crease shade 
4. Eyeliner shade

Sleek are a makeup brand that is available from Superdrug stores and I highly rate this brand! There products are perfectly pigmented and come in a wide range of colours. I picked up this Sleek Mineral Based eyeshadow palette in Vintage Romance on my latest shopping trip and fell in love! This palette is THE Autumn Pallete, it contains 12 eyeshadows, 11 metallic shades and 1 matte shade. I am going to do a full review on this palette so keep looking out for that. The Palette has 4 berry shades amongst some other beautiful autumn colours. Check out the shades:
A Vow in Venice, Marry in Monte Carlo, Honeymoon in Hollywood and bliss in. Barcelona.

Could you recommend any other berry eyeshadows that you rate for autumn?

No comments:

Post a Comment