Wednesday 23 October 2013

Review: Avon Mega Effects Mascara

Mascara is the one beauty product that I must wear every day to make me look alive. I recently did a review on my new Holy Grail Mascara, The L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara, but I couldn't wait to review the latest addition to my collection, Avon Mega Effects Mascara.

The Avon website describes this mascara as 'The Wonderbrush that's going to change mascara history. 
Provides panoramic volume and corner to corner coverage for dramatic definition. Flake proof and sweat proof.' 

There are 3 shades available, Blackest Black, Brown Black and Navy.


This is not your regular mascara with tube and wand, oh no! When you pull the red lid off, you find a red hinged handle, you then wiggle the handle from side to side to release the bristled mascara applicator and the black section holds the actual mascara liquid.

I purchased the Mega Effects Mascara from my first Avon campaign and it was £10. A few other customers ordered this mascara as well and I have heard great reviews. My sister tried the mascara before I did and I noticed how good her lashes looked. Thick, separated and holding a perfect curl, I had to try out the mascara for myself and I loved the results. 

The nature of the applicator ensures presission when applying mascara to my top and bottom lashes but because this is not your average mascara it does take a lot of getting used to. I loved everything about this mascara straight away, the formula, the results, the packaging and I recommend you give this a try! 

Have any of you guys tried out this new mascara?



No comments:

Post a Comment