Thursday 17 October 2013

Top 5 Hair Products

I have not done a top 5 edit in a couple of months so I thought I would blog about my Top 5 hair products! These are products that are essential in the maintenance of my hair on a daily basis. I dye my hair blonde regularly, the ends can be dry and brittle but my roots, where my natural hair is coming through, can be a little greasy. I would fully recommend these amazing products to achieve beautiful hair.


Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush is my dry shampoo of choice. I have only recently started washing my hair every other day and this product has been a saviour in making my hair look and smell fresh on that second day. I have found that second day hair is easier to style, especially for someone like myself, who has hair that is naturally poker straight. 

When I get my hair dyed blonde I sometimes find that my hair needs a little toning down to make it less yellow and more ashy! I love to use the Pro-Voke Twice A Week Brightening Shampoo about three times a week to achieve the perfect ashy blonde. I have had this bottle for a long time and it seems to last forever.

There was a lot of hype amongst Bloggers regarding the L'oreal EverRiche Shampoo but I picked up the L'Oreal EverPure Shampoo and Conditioner for coloured hair. I loved this shampoo and conditioner and I will be repurchasing it. The scent is rosemary, mint and Juniper and it just left my hair feeling clean and healthy. The scent does stay on the hair which I personally loved.

I received this Bamboo Style Boho Waves Spray in a GlossyBox and it is my most used product that I have received. I would pick this spray over my Bumble & Bumble Salt Spray any day! I just feel it gives my hair more texture and volume which is particularly important for someone with the flattest hair ever!

Sometimes when my hair is feeling a little dry and brittle I like to run a hair oil through the ends. You already know the love I have for the Caudalie Devine Oil. This Multi purpose oil is amazing on my skin, face and of course my hair. It leaves my hair beautiful and shiny and I love wearing my beautiful, shiny hair in a high pony tail.

I have added a couple of extra products that are not creams or sprays! I have been loving my orange Tangle Teezer and use it daily to get all the tugs and tats out of my hair. My hair is notorious for become. Tangled ball of hair that resembles a hamster and the Tangle Teezer is a miracle product! 

I have also been loving my Large Hair Dohnut from Claire's. I love having my hair tied up and out my face but I think that a bun just adds something a little extra to an outfit. I think it makes it look like I've made a massive effort when in reality it took me two minutes to stick my hair up in this Dohnut.


What are your Holy Grail Hair Products?

No comments:

Post a Comment