Thursday 9 January 2014

The Pink Edit - Eye Makeup

One of the hottest trends for S/S14 is pastel pink and I've started seeing this colour everywhere, in clothing, accessories and of course makeup.


I want to get my hands on the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette so badly. I think the rose toned colours in this palette would compliment my skin tone and eye colour to perfection and it's just so beautiful. 

I raided my eye shadow collection and found the Avon Luxe Glamorous Roses Palette which you will find in my last Avon Haul. This holds 5 eyeshadows in luxury gold packaging, 4 shimmers and 1 matte.

For the pink inspired makeup look I have been sporting since New Year, I firstly apply the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Pink Gold all over the lid. I love this as a base because it brightens the eye and adds a shimmer that lasts all day. 

I then apply the centre shade in the Avon Glamorous Roses Pallete over the Pink Gold base. In the Crease I have gone for the top shimmery grey shade and blended. 

If I wanted to go for a more smokey eye look I add the dark purple to the crease and blend blend blend. 

I really love this look and think that I will be experimenting more with eye shadow looks this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment