Wednesday 1 January 2014

The Year of The Christmas Gift Set

Happy New Year!!
I hope you have all had a Wonderful Christmas and a wild NYE. One of my 2014 resolutions is to blog more and give you guys the amazing content you deserve.

I received a lot of amazing beauty gift sets this Christmas from some wonderful friends and family. I feel so grateful for the gifts as well as having such beautiful people in my life.

*Disclaimer: I am in no way bragging about the items in this post, just sharing my joy for each gift.*

- Beautifully Feet Treats - Soap and Glory Yule Monty - Soap and Glory Once Upon A Lime - Lush White Christmas - The Body Shop Gingerbread Gift Set - Lush Buttercup - Marc Jacobs Daisy

I couldn't possibly pick a favourite out of this beautiful bunch but I do look forward to receiving my favourite perfume every year. 
Marc Jacobs Daisy comes in this beautiful gift box this year and I was so happy to get this. The gift set includes a Daisy scented shower gel and body lotion as well as the amazing fragrance.

This is one of my favourite festive scents and this gift set comes in the cutest gift tin. Included are, the gingerbread shower gel, gingerbread body polish, gingerbread body butter and a gingerbread soap. Delicious!

This cute wee set from Beauticology is a treat for your feet! Complete with cosy socks, Vanilla foot lotion and gingerbread foot soak salts.

I got two Lush gifts sets this festive period and first up is the White Christmas set. I was so excited to receive this because I am a big fan of lush goodies and this contained products I wouldn't usually go for but I have discovered I love. There were 7 amazing lush treats wrapped in the beautiful blue and white paper; It's Raining Men Shower Gel, Popcorn Lip Scrub, Vanilla Dee-Lite Body Lotion, Honey I Washed The kids Soap, Ro's Argan Body Conditioner, Soft Coeur Massage Bar and Snowcake Soap. This box smells like cookies and cream. Can not wait to try all these goodies.

Buttercup was the second Lush gift set I was given. My sister knows what I like!  This wee cutie came with a bar of Honey I washed the kids Soap and a Butterball Bath Ballistic

My mum spoilt me with Soap and Glory gift sets this year. I love all the Soap and Glory Products but this has to be my favourite collection. Once Upon a Lime contains the Sugar Crush Body Wash, Sugar Crush Body Scrub, Sugar Crush Body Buttercream and a Poofy for the bath. I am in love with everything about this set. It has the most amazing scent, think lemon meringue pie. If I could bathe in this scent for the rest of my life I probably would...


Last, but certainly not least is the queen of all Christmas gift sets:

These photos do not to the Soap and Glory Yule Monty justice. This amazing box of amazingness was a gift from Santa. The Yule Monty comes with all my favourite Soap and Glory products all snuggled in this amazing limited edition bag that was designed by Jonathon Saunders This super gift set includes; Sugar Crush Body Scrub, The Righteous Butter Body Cream, Heel Genius Foot Mask, Hand Food Hand Cream, Thick and Fast Mascara, Peaches and Clean Face Wash, The Scrub of Your Life, Butter Yourself Body Lotion and a Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Plumping Gloss. All a girl really needs in a gift set.

I have been extremely lucky and I can not wait to use and try out all these amazing gift sets. 











No comments:

Post a Comment