Sunday 2 February 2014

January Beauty Favourites

January has been an amazing month and an amazing start to the year. In terms of beauty it has been a month of discoveries. Discovering new products that were gifted to me over Christmas and discovering new products in the sales, and of course on the many shopping sprees I found myself on....


First up is the Advanced Techniques 360 Nourishment Moroccan Argn Oil Leave in Treatment. I have been running two pumps of the oil through my damp hair on a daily basis and have been loving the results. My hair looks and feels fantastic after using this and it is fast becoming a Holy Grail hair product.

I ran out of my beloved Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot Powder and decided to switch it up and picked up the Topshop Setting Powder in White Lies. It is a great powder and sets my foundation nicely but the reason this is in my favourites is because it smells AMAZING. 

A launch I was very excited for was the Revlon Colour Burst Matte Balms. I purchased Striking as soon as they hit the shelves in Boots and have been wearing it every since. Striking is an amazing bright red shade that suits me perfectly. The formulation of these lip crayons are great, moisturising yet matte and super pigmented. I have since picked up more shades and introduced them to all my friends. 

I'm back into loving pastel nails to pair with the huge pastel S/S14 trend and my favourite for January has been Avon Nailwear Pro + Pink Creme. The perfect pastel pink shade. Check out my Pink Nails Post for other pastel pink favourites of mine. 

My Mac Pro Palette has been a very welcome addition to my eye shadow collection. I have the shades, Blackberry, Naked Lunch, Swiss Chocolate and Satin Taupe and are perfect at creating many different eye looks. It is so pretty, I just like to look at it...

Another Mac Product which I have been loving this month has been Mac Creme Cup. This lipstick colour is the perfect everyday pink and has been living in my handbag for most of the month.

Finally, I have been loving Topshops Glow Highlighter in Polish. I never used to be big on highlighters but since discovering contouring, the two have just gone together. I love the shimmer this gives to my cheekbones and I prefer the cream formula of this highlighter.

What have you been loving this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment