Thursday 27 March 2014

My Topshop Beauty Collection

One of my favourite high street make-up brands is Topshop and whenever I visit a Topshop store I usually leave with a cheeky make-up purchase. The make-up is amazing quality, the colour ranges are perfect and the product range is pretty incredible for a high street brand.

I do not have a huge Topshop Beauty collection but out of all the other brands I own, I am pretty loyal to Topshop makeup.
L-R The Damned / Pillow Talk / Idol / Rio Rio

I am a big fan of Topshop Lips and yet have only four in my collection, I will be purchasing more in the future because these lipsticks are pretty special. The Damned is a berry shade which was my go to Autumn lipstick and Pillow Talk is a nudey pink shade similar to Mac Creme Cup. The Damned and Pillow Talk are creaming and highly pigmented with a hint of shine. Idol is a hot pink shade which is perfect for summer and Rio Rio is an bright orangey red (my favourite) Idol and Rio Rio are Matte formulas with incredible staying power. Are there any Topshop Lips you think I should add to my collection?

L-R Green Room / Milkshake / Boy Next Door / Razzamatazz / Beleza

Topshop Nails is one of my favourite nail polish formulas ever, they are creamy and opaque and do not chip easily. They are £5 each and there is a huge shade range. There are a few colours I have my eye on and may even pick up a few when I am in Aberdeen this weekend. 

L-R White Lies Setting Powder, Do It Again Powder Blush, Glow Highlighter in Polished, Sandcastle Bronzer

I love all these products and would highly recommend them to any beauty lover. The White Lies Setting Powder is an excellent powder yes, but I think I love it mostly for the scent. Wow. 
Next up is the Blush in Do It again. This is the latest addition to my Topshop Beauty Family and it is a beautiful peachy pink blush that gives a natural flushed glow to the skin. 
Topshop Glow in Polished is my favourite cream highlighter. I apply this to the tops of my cheek bones, under my eyebrows and on my cupids bone.
Finally, one of my favourite bronzers ever is the Topshop Bronzer in Sandcastles. It is perfect for bronzing and contouring in the summer when your have a bit of colour to your face. 





No comments:

Post a Comment