Thursday 13 March 2014

What I am Loving This Week #1

I have been an awful blogger the last couple of weeks, with zero posts and zero motivation but I am back today with a weekly favourites post. I am gonna post a weekly favourites every Thursday to make sure I post something. I love my blog but recently have had little time to dedicate myself to it.

An oldie but a goodie, I've recently re-discovered my love for the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum. I love to apply this foundation with my fingers for the perfect air brushed base. I have the shade 52 Vanilla, which is one shade too dark for my skin tone but it actually gives my skin the warmth it requires to give me have a healthy glow. I have received many compliments on my skin recently and I think it is down to the foundation I have been using, although my skin in general has improved (more on that in a second) This has been my go to foundation this month and have even been mixing it with other foundations to make it last longer.

The reason for my skin improvements has been the La Roche-Posey Effaclar Duo(+). I have been using this, in place of a moisturiser, for the past two weeks and have seen some miraculous improvements. I was having a skin crisis, with a breakout around my chin that never seemed to go away and redness around my nose and cheeks and it was just getting me down. Since using this product, I my redness has disappeared and the breakouts have vanished leaving a loving clear complexion. I almost considered not wearing makeup today to show off my lovely skin.

Another product I have recently re-discovered is Benefit's Fine One One. It is a stick blush and highlighter that gives a beautiful coral glow. The product is a trio of blush colours and a highlighter with a coral, pink and champagne stripe. The packaging is rose gold and is unique among the pot and boxed blushes that I also own. I have been loving wearing this on top of the Healthy Mix Serum to create a beautiful illuminating combo. LOVE IT.

I recently posted a review on the Charles Worthington Volume and Bounce Texturising Spray so I won't go into too much detail (You can read the review here) but I am addicted to this product. I take it with me to work, to the shops and on nights out and it is the perfect volumising spray. I have had the best hair days recently and it is all down to this product and... it smells amazing.

What have you been loving?

No comments:

Post a Comment