Thursday 10 April 2014

La Roche Posey Effaclar Duo [+]

I read the blog posts and watched the YouTube reviews regarding this skincare item and I had to try it for myself. The claims that this product was life changing and gave you results within a week were exciting, so I popped down to Boots and purchased the La Roche Posey Effaclar Duo [+].

I never tried the original version so I had nothing to compare it to but I loved this from the first application. I have been using this for a month now and I am down to my last drop so I thought this would be a perfect time to let you guys know how I got on.

This is a treatment product that unclogs pores and reduces redness and imperfections. I apply this all over my face after cleansing and toning my skin but before using a moisturiser or facial oil. In the morning I buff in my foundation directly on to the Effaclar Duo [+] and use it as a primer. After a week I noticed great results, the redness around my nose fading and the general appearance of my skin looking healthier. Since then, the spots around my chin disappeared and have never returned and there is a huge reduction in the amount of blackheads on my chin. I 100% believe this product managed to control my skin problems and my skin has never looked better. My makeup even looks better on the skin and lasts longer.

I have been using this twice a day for a month and there is a little bit left but I will be repurchasing this on payday. It is on the pricier side of high street skincare at £15.50 but completely worth the price tag. I am keen to try more from the brand, is there any products you would reccomend?

No comments:

Post a Comment