Wednesday 30 April 2014

Welcome to Paradise




I have been loving the Palm Tree trend that has hit the high street this season and New Look have some amazing Palm Tree inspired offerings.

I picked up this amazing monochrome jumpsuit on a huge New Look haul recently, (I went a little crazy- if you want to see a New Look Haul post, let me know) and I am in love with it. I really enjoy the slim leg and flattering shape, as I worry that some styles of jumpsuit can be unflattering.
On this occasion, I paired the jumpsuit with some really cute white cork wedges which are also from New Look and I really love this outfit.

In the day time, when I want to go a little more casual, I'll wear it with a plain white tee popped underneath and some ballet pumps.

This jumpsuit reminds me of summer and beach holidays and I am so happy that the sun is shining in Scotland and I am able to wear it out and about. (As I am posting this the weather outside my window is rain and wind! Scottish weather eh?)


No comments:

Post a Comment