Friday 5 December 2014

My November Beauty Favourites #blogmas2014

Didn't November just fly by? Suddenly it's December and Santa is coming and people are rushing to get their Christmas shopping done. I did a little bit of shopping myself, where I treated myself to a few beautiful beauty products, as well as rediscovering some old favourites in my beauty drawers. I also did all my Christmas shopping, which is wrapped up and tucked under my tree until Christmas. If I have not mentioned before (haha) I love Christmas shopping!!

These are a few products I have been loving this month, including make-up, hair care and one amazing experience:

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Hot Pepper
The lip colour I had been reaching for the most in Novemeber was the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Liquid Lipstick in the bright red shade, Hot Pepper. I love everything about these lipsticks; the liquid to matte formula, the lasting power and the shade choices. Hot Pepper is the perfect true red and I have been loving using the a red lip to add a little colour to my monochromatic wardrobe. 

My Little Beauty Mascara Soin Et Volume
This amazing mascara came out the November edition of the 'My Little Box' subscription box. I wasn't holding out much hope because I am very picky and fickle when it comes to finding the right mascara but after trying the My Little Beauty Mascara, I was hooked and I only hope that I can find it again once I have finished this tube. It has quite a wet formula and is super black and it leaves the lashes separated and volumised. 

Urban Decay Naked Palette 
I picked this beauty up on one of my payday shopping sprees. After months of desire and temptation, I finally went for it and picked the original Naked palette. I have been loving experimenting with different eye looks using this palette and I particularly love the shades Sidecar, Buck and Toasted. The packaging feels so luxurious and the double ended brush is perfect for packing on the colour. 

Tigi Bed Head Small Talk
I have been loving running this thickening cream through wet hair and then using my hair dryer to quickly dry my hair. It adds the perfect amount of natural looking volume to my flat and boring hair. You only need to apply the smallest amount of product, so my 125ml bottle will last my ages. Small Talk also smells fruity and delicious and I can not imagine another bad hair day when I have this product in my stash.

The Lush Synesthesia Treatment 
My final favourite is a Spa treatment that I received at the Lush Spa in Edinburgh. I don't want to give too much away about the beautiful Synesthesia treatment, as I do believe that it is an experience that one must experience for themselves. It is a wonderful treatment that focuses on both the body and mind and really helped me to relax. The treatment includes a full body and facial massage using a special Lush Massage Bar and hot stones that are tailored to you. After the treatment is complete you get a special cup of leaf tea and receive a new massage bar and bubble stone to use yourself at home. I would certainly recommend the Synesthesia to anyone looking for a treatment that helps you discover your subconscious need and wants a beautiful massage. 

I can not wait to try more of the unique treatments that Lush offer at their Spas and will definitely be booking myself in for a treatment after christmas! 
What have you lovely lot been loving in November? 


No comments:

Post a Comment